[Consortium] Fwd: LinuxWorld Expo 2005 .Org Village London

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
To: <consortium@...>
Date: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 2:47 pm

Hello all,

Would anyone be interested in taking part in this? I'll probably be
working on the LinuxUser & Developer stand at this event, so I'm
afraid I can't guarantee to help out this time.

Cheers

Daniel

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: LinuxWorld Expo 2005 .Org Village London
Date: Friday 17 June 2005 09:40
From: Brian Teeman
To: Daniel James

Thanks to generous sponsorship space is available once again, FREE of
charge, in the .Org Village for Linux projects, groups & campaigns.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo will take place over two days, 5th and
6th October at the Olympia Exhibition Centre in London, UK.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is the No. 1 marketplace for companies
that sell, market or promote Linux-Based products, services,
applications and solutions. Experiencing astounding growth, it's the
largest gathering of open source professionals in the world. Linux
adoption has been, and continues to be, nothing short of meteoric.

Each year I am given the task of scouring the UK and the rest of the
world for participants for the .Org Village at Linux Expo's in the
UK. Over the last few years we have made the .Org Village the
largest of any Linux Expo in the World.

Sadly space is limited at the Expo. However unlike other LinuxWorld
Expo's we do not allocate space on a first come first served basis
or based on the percieved size of you .Org.

Submissions are welcome up until the 1st August. At that time we will
announce which entrants have been accepted. Whilst some priority will
be made to UK based .Orgs the size of your Org will not be either a
benefit or hindrance. Some space will be reserved specifially for
small or new Orgs.

Please submit your application at http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk

Any decisions made will be based on numerous factors but specificaly
on their relevance to a UK Linux expo.

Your project/group/campaign will be provided with exhibition space
including electrics, storage etc. at no cost.

This is a great opportunity to promote your project to a large
audience at minimal (no) cost, and also to help make the .Org
Village a lively discussion and meeting place for the whole Linux
and Open Source community.

For further details on the exhibition see www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

If you are not the correct person who would deal with this in your
organisation please forward this e-mail to them and to anyone else
who you think might be interested.

Brian Teeman
.Org-aniser
uklinux.net - Sponsors of the .org Village.

-------------------------------------------------------

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Fwd: Re: linuxaudio.org and GStreamer, Daniel James, (Wed Jan 21, 4:41 pm)
[Consortium] household appliance pc, jaromil, (Thu Aug 12, 12:29 am)
[Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Thu Sep 16, 4:19 pm)
[Consortium] Re: Linux @ Sounds Expo, Daniel James, (Mon Dec 13, 11:28 pm)
[Consortium] Fwd: LinuxWorld Expo 2005 .Org Village London, Daniel James, (Mon Jun 20, 2:47 pm)
[Consortium] Sounds Expo 2006, Daniel James, (Thu Sep 8, 8:17 pm)
[Consortium] [Fwd] Top Ten Open Source Projects, jaromil, (Tue Jan 10, 5:04 am)
[Consortium] Call for project updates, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat May 13, 4:22 am)
[Consortium] On vacation, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Jun 20, 8:37 pm)
[Consortium] Re: [LAU] Categorizing Ladspa plugins?, Fons Adriaensen, (Mon Aug 27, 3:55 pm)
[Consortium] JackLab shipping with VST support?, Cory K., (Tue Sep 18, 3:43 pm)
[Consortium] delta 44 and digital mixer, R Dicaire, (Sun Nov 11, 11:40 pm)
[Consortium] [RELEASE] jack-audio-connection-kit 0.109.0, Pieter Palmers, (Mon Jan 14, 7:24 pm)
[Consortium] FW: [LAA] FOMS2009 Call for Participation, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sun Jun 15, 4:56 pm)
[Consortium] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Sat Oct 25, 9:40 am)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Tue Nov 11, 11:26 am)
[Consortium] Happy New Year, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Jan 1, 3:38 pm)
[Consortium] LAC2009 update, Fons Adriaensen, (Mon Mar 9, 9:06 pm)
[Consortium] LAC2009 countdown, Fons Adriaensen, (Tue Apr 14, 3:44 pm)
[Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Fri Jun 12, 12:25 pm)
[Consortium] jack_capture problem, Roman Garifullin, (Sat Sep 12, 10:17 pm)
[Consortium] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org downtime, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Oct 12, 4:23 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAA] Ubuntu Studio 9.10 Karmic Koala, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Nov 16, 6:11 pm)
[Consortium] server issues, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Feb 10, 3:59 pm)
[Consortium] Composition Competition, Marc Groenewegen, (Fri Apr 2, 10:39 am)
[Consortium] L2Ork North Carolina Mini-Tour, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Sep 20, 4:04 pm)
[Consortium] Best wishes for the Holidays, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat Dec 25, 6:21 pm)
[Consortium] new Hydrogen-music.org site, thijs van severen, (Wed May 4, 10:31 am)
[Consortium] netbook recommendation, peiman khosravi, (Sun Sep 25, 3:44 pm)
[Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sat Apr 7, 11:38 pm)
[Consortium] wiki.LAO - lockdown to registered users, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jul 17, 4:55 pm)
[Consortium] Archival of Audio Distributions - Hall of Fame, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Sep 11, 4:10 am)
[Consortium] linuxaudio.org scheduled maintanance, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jan 8, 9:48 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Membership?, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Feb 11, 3:40 am)
[Consortium] FW: audio format, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue May 28, 4:13 am)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org server admin, Ivica Bukvic, (Fri Oct 25, 11:18 pm)
[Consortium] , Badoo, (Mon Nov 11, 11:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] wiki.LAO - lockdown to registered users, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Jul 17, 6:19 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Sun Apr 8, 1:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sun Apr 8, 1:39 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sun Apr 8, 1:29 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Apr 9, 10:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Apr 11, 3:24 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sun Apr 15, 12:36 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Thu Apr 19, 7:57 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Apr 19, 11:40 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Apr 20, 12:58 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri Apr 20, 1:49 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Apr 20, 3:51 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri Apr 20, 4:41 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Aymeric Mansoux, (Fri Apr 20, 8:10 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri Apr 20, 8:37 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sun Apr 8, 1:43 am)
Re: [Consortium] netbook recommendation, Rafael Vega, (Sun Sep 25, 4:19 pm)
Re: [Consortium] netbook recommendation, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Sep 26, 1:23 pm)
Re: [Consortium] server issues, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Feb 10, 4:32 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org do..., Marc-Olivier Barre, (Tue Oct 13, 2:38 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org do..., Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Mon Oct 12, 11:55 pm)
[Consortium] fwd: Re: jack_capture problem, Patrick Shirkey, (Sat Sep 12, 11:26 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fwd: Re: jack_capture problem, Daniel James, (Mon Sep 14, 9:49 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Sun Jun 14, 8:50 pm)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Mon Jun 15, 9:15 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Tue Jun 16, 8:43 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Wed Jun 17, 10:12 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Jun 14, 9:20 pm)
Re: [Consortium] linuxaudio.org, Burkhard Ritter, (Sat Oct 25, 1:25 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] linuxaudio.org, Thorsten Wilms, (Sat Oct 25, 10:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Sat Oct 25, 1:17 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Oct 27, 3:39 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Mon Oct 27, 4:10 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 2:41 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Tue Oct 28, 10:50 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 11:09 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Tue Oct 28, 12:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Oct 30, 5:10 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 4:14 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Tue Oct 28, 11:07 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 11:21 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Oct 27, 4:50 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] linuxaudio.org, Burkhard Ritter, (Sat Oct 25, 1:13 pm)
Re: [Consortium] delta 44 and digital mixer, Daniel James, (Wed Nov 14, 10:12 am)
Re: [Consortium] JackLab shipping with VST support?, Bob Farrell, (Wed Sep 19, 10:35 pm)
Re: [Consortium] JackLab shipping with VST support?, Daniel James, (Wed Sep 19, 9:02 am)
[Consortium] Funding option, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Jun 22, 5:23 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Funding option, Dave Phillips, (Thu Jun 22, 5:34 pm)
RE: [Consortium] Funding option, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 5:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] Funding option, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Aug 7, 2:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Daniel Wagner, (Mon May 29, 1:27 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Pieter Palmers, (Mon May 29, 1:39 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Jan Depner, (Mon May 29, 2:03 am)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Reinhard, (Mon May 29, 1:08 am)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Daniel James, (Fri May 19, 5:11 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri May 19, 3:44 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Sep 16, 8:15 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Fri Sep 17, 2:33 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., jaromil, (Fri Sep 17, 4:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Fri Sep 17, 6:07 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Andrea Glorioso, (Tue Sep 28, 11:03 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Andrea Glorioso, (Fri Sep 17, 4:32 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., jaromil, (Fri Sep 17, 6:54 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Sun Sep 19, 3:44 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., jaromil, (Mon Sep 20, 4:57 am)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Mon Sep 20, 1:47 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Fri Sep 17, 5:59 pm)
Re: [Consortium] household appliance pc, Daniel James, (Thu Aug 12, 2:33 pm)