On 07/07/2010 09:49 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
I think it can already be done:
- In Qtractor create four tracks with corresponding buses: synth
(stereo), carrier (mono), vocoder (3 channels) and vocoder-mix (stereo)
- The vocoder track needs a corresponding bus with three channels, one
for the carrier and one for the incoming signal
- Have all tracks output their signal to their corresponding buses,
except for vocoder-mix of course, have it output to the Master output bus
- Load the vocoder LADSPA plugin into the vocoder track. I don't know
which input is the carrier and which one the stereo input but I think
you'll figure that out yourself
- Make the connections in QjackCtl's or Qtractor's Connections window:
connect the synth output bus ports to the vocoder input bus ports and
connect the carrier output bus port to the third vocoder input bus port.
Then connect two of the vocoder output bus ports (the ones that output a
signal, one of the outputs will be silent I guess) to the vocoder-mix
input bus ports.
Not sure if it works, but I managed to set up a similar effect chain
when it comes to using sidechain compression in Qtractor with the SC3
(http://linux.autostatic.com/images/2010-07/sidechain.ogg). Works like a
charm so it should work with a vocoder plugin too.
Linux-audio-dev mailing list