Am 28.02.2011 um 19:22 schrieb Mark Knecht:
- A robust and unified way to save and restore jack sessions,
- a version control system that would efficiently handle binary audio
data (or more of #4 in my list)
- mailing lists to go along with the vcs
- a whoooole loooootta baaaaandwidth
- a growing scene of recording artists collaborating online, with an
openness that only free software can provide.
I actually think some of these ideas may come true one day.
But please take my answer not too seriously. I am obsessed by this
dream since too long ago and simply could not resist to once again
crow about it in a discussion it doesn't fit into.
Linux-audio-user mailing list